Phoscrete FORMULA 1-HC
Phoscrete Formula 1-HC™ (F1-HC) is a three‐part cementitious MPC (Magnesium-Phosphate-Cement) concrete repair material composed of magnesium oxide, aluminosilicates, aggregates, and reinforcing fibers (Dry Mix), a liquid phosphate activator (Liquid Activator), plus a liquid soy-methyl-ester polystyrene (PHOSCRETE ENDURE®) admixture that is a concrete durability enhancer.
Phoscrete Formula 1-HC is very rapid hardening, and gains strength suitable to vehicular traffic in less than one hour at a wide range of ambient temperatures. F1-HC forms both a chemical and a mechanical bond to cured concrete and to itself.
• Full depth and partial depth concrete repairs
• Interior and exterior concrete installation and repairs
• Horizontal surfaces: poured/castable applications
• Bridge deck and parking deck repairs of reinforced concrete
• Highway concrete spall and rutting repairs
• Airport runway and apron concrete repairs
• Dowel bar retrofit, pre‐cast joint grouting, bearing locations
• Freezer floors, industrial floors, and loading dock repairs
• Expansion joint nosing construction and repairs