Phoscrete FORMULA 3-VO
Phoscrete Formula 3-VO™ (F3-VO) is a two-part cementitious MPC (Magnesium-Phosphate-Cement) concrete repair mortar composed of magnesium oxide, potassium phosphate, aluminosilicates, PVA powder, and aggregates (Dry Mix) that must be mixed with water, plus a VO Admixture composed of liquid soy-methyl-ester polystyrene (PHOSCRETE ENDURE™) plus MALP (monoaluminium liquid phosphate).
Phoscrete Formula 3-VO is rapid hardening, with high-early rapid strength gain. It mixes to a putty consistency, is easy to apply by hand or trowel, and can be feather-finished. Phoscrete F3-VO allows fast completion of concrete repairs.
• Vertical and overhead: above grade and below grade concrete structures
• New construction concrete’s defects, including pre-cast shapes
• Small spalls on concrete pavements and floors
• Bridge structural elements, such as beams, caps, piers, and columns
• Marine structures such as seawalls, navigation locks, guide walls, and discharge tunnels
• Sidewalks, stairs, sills, and culverts
• Building facades, parking garages and tilt-up walls